Terms & Conditions
* Deliveries are typically made on Mondays to Sundays
* A minimum of 1 day is required for processing orders.
* AM delivery = 9 am to 1 pm / PM delivery = 2 – 6 pm
* Charge is for one delivery only. If the delivery is unsuccessful due to
1. the sender’s provision of incorrect or incomplete information
2. the receiver not being at the address provided (moved, out of town etc)
3. the concierge unwilling to sign for the flowers, the bouquet will be brought back to the shop.
Once the second delivery charge has been paid, we will deliver the order on the next available date.
* Typhoon 8 and above & Black Rainstorm Signal: The flowers will be delivered on the next available day.
* Orders made after 5 pm Mondays - Saturdays will be processed the next working day.
* Cancellation of orders not accepted. All bouquets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* If the matching flowers/foliage pictured are unavailable, we will substitute this for a flower in a similar style and colour. Please note as with all natural products , the colours shown on the website may vary slightly with each supply of fresh flowers.
* In case of disputes arising out of any offers or special promotions, the decision of DAHLIA FLOWER MARKET shall be final and conclusive.